Thursday, September 25, 2008

drupal upgrade

With the 10th anniversary of evolt.org approaching, I thought that I would try to get Drupal upgraded so that we could take advantage of some of the newer features. As well, our old version was supposedly the reason for holding back the new design that won the contest many moons back.

With some problems (broken theme, modules), I've upgraded to 5.10 (not 6 as our version of mysql is too old) on test.evolt.org and announced it to theforum. Based on past behaviour, I wasn't expecting a flurry of activity--and theforum didn't disappoint. I didn't get a single response back. Which reinforces my belief that we're sitting on a sunken ship, just some of us aren't smart enough to realize it. At least we're popular with the Indian spammers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home